Tuesday, December 9, 2008

An Abundance of Crap

Holy crap, look at this! I'm updating my blog!

I think I get too picky over what I put up (to the point I put up nothing) so I decided to just flip through my sketchbook and scan the stuff I didn't specifically abhor.

Over the last week or so I ended up drawing a whole lot of this bastard right here:


I've been attempting to put together some kind of character sheet (not the specifically animating kind, but whatevz) so I just tried drawing alot and seeing what came up. Some of it I actually quite like. And then there was just some random stuff I drew, some based on the novel I just finished writing and some on one of my gaming characters:



OH WHAT'S THAT IN THE CORNER*, MURRAY? OH SNAP.


*Guest appearance of Murray the Catboy from last year because I had extra space. It is not actually good art.

No comments: